My RLabs moms experience journey

Hi there my name is Latiefa Ishmail.

I am an Aafiyah Healing Practitioner.
I have attended the Aafiyah course in March 2014. I was one of those people who thought It was not necessary for to have a phone or to be computer literate.

 Being an  Aafiyah Healing practitioner  I had to change my mindset because we posting our experiences with our  clients on social media only if client is OK with it, withholding the clients names.

This is where RLabs is featuring. I have joined the RLabs moms class to learn  how to use social media.

I am enjoying this class thoroughly because the facilitators are so patient with us.
So happy to be happy to be in this class.






Comments

suzanne said…
We are extremely happy to have you part of the moms class, and happy to hear that you will be making use of the things you've learnt is class to get in contact with your clients

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING