My RLabs Mom's Journey

Hi all, I am Salma Richards,a parent with 3 adult children. I am told I am a chatterbox,empathetic and determined{just a bit slower}. My interests are reading,gardening,home crafts and the outdoors.It took an accident that happened 16 years ago to make me realize that the choices we make will determine the quality of life we will lead.It was, and is a long, hard road to get to where I am today.

Imagine,having to learn to write,walk,remember,eat,cook,dress and just about everything we teach a toddler to do, well it took me 16 long,trying and very difficult years to become the person I am today! I have now realized it's my Creators mercy at giving me a real second chance at life .I now try not to offend  people and also to be more tolerant because my family and friends had the patience to guide and teach me simple things that you would take for granted.Thank you once again to RLabs facilitators and all who in the past and present taught,helped and guided me.MWAH.

Comments

suzanne said…
Wow I have no words that can express how Im feeling just reading this Blog post. Thank you so much for sharing with the world and for being and encouragement
Unknown said…
There is no words to describe you.You are an amazing woman.Keep the spirit and may God be with you.
Love you lots.
HELEN said…
Hi Salma im reading yourblog,i also had many obsticales in my life but throuhg the grace of god im still a live.

I also like reading cooking craft and outdoor life.
I just want to tell we just have to be positive and focuse and thank god for his grace.
love
HELEN
Unknown said…
salaam salma i enjoyed moms class alot i hope that i will see you in next class
i you are the loving person to have and i will miss alot Nice to meet you once again you are great friend to have and a person to Talk to and to listen to your comments Suzanne i like you
Unknown said…
I will Miss so so much and this is my last class for today
Unknown said…
Suzanne can you please when is the Next class please Suzanne

Popular posts from this blog

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview