My Rlabs moms journey

Hey there my name is Nazlie Adams im 55 years old mother of 4 grandmother to 2.My passion in life was to become a social auxcilliry worker but never materialize.I indure so many losses in my life from my dream to my marriage of 27 years. So many needs and wants in my life did not make me a negative person but a victim of circumstances.

Trails and trebulances force me to empower myself with knowledge that nobody can take away from me.I will never stop dreaming because i know the sky is the limit and im a special star that will keep shining.seeking knowledge from cradle to grave just help me to educate people around me. I love to be around people and working with people gives me happiness.

Saturdays very important to me at RLABS AND I DONT WANT IT TO STOP. But i wont stop coming because they make a big difference in my life and i recommend anybody to Rlabs
To Rlabs i want to congrats u all for your awesom job u doing may u go from strenght to strengh U people rock 

Kind regards
Nazlie Adams 





Comments

suzanne said…
Beautiful story and thank you for sharing. One thing you need to remember is to not give up on your dreams and you can still become the Social auxcilliry worker that u always wanted to be.
Unknown said…
Hey is loving story is nice to meet u in Rlads.Moms class will missing u is the last day of class
Unknown said…
Hey Suzanne good encouragement i need that but im clueless what and where to go or to do

but im sure time will tell whatever GOD put in my way ill follow

Thanks again

LOVE NAZLIE
Thandi Ndlebe said…
Hi i encourage u.Your story so nice and beautiful.
roekeya simon said…
Salaam Nazlie never mind what happened in the past of your life. The Almighty is so good to us.Your picture shows me you are a strong women. What and inspiring story to me and others. The Almighty will carry you threw all your trials and tribulations. Thanks to RLabs classes all the facilitators were so help full and encouraging. Love Roekeya Simon

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING