My Rlads Moms journey

Gooday there I Ray Johnson

I live in Kalksteenfontein we are seven childrens my parents was poor.I learn alot by my parents I'm a good person today.I dont have so much learn in school went my father died my mom,brothers and sister have go work.I much clean and make food for them and my married was not so good.But I'm a good woman today with 2 childrens and 2 grandchildrens.Today we 5 childrens no parents and my hushand also died.
Thank Rlads peoples to live my life and learn more






Kind regards
Ray Johnson
 

Comments

suzanne said…
Thank you for sharing your personal journey with us and the world.
Unknown said…
Hi Lisa
Thank you for sharing your story for us.Make sure that you educate your kids as much as they like.
Unknown said…
Hi Ray
i think you are an amazing person.Thanks for sharing your story.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING