RLabs Moms journey

Hi  my name is Felicia Ngewu

I feel very greatfull and hournerd to be accepted in RLabs Moms class.The first time I see young people here, I felt negative about them.Because I thought, I've come to waste my time here. Now I'm
very sorry about those bad thoughts about you RLabs staff. It is true that you must never judge the book by its cover, cause you are going to miss something that is very valuable in your life, I now wish to do the same course again because of my 3 incidents,which made me to loose my concentratio
n in so much that I use to loose my way out of the toilet.I had 3 burgles at home27th of Feb,4th and7th of March. I would like you to respond to my request RLabs please.

Kind regards
Felicia

Comments

suzanne said…
I am extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself in the moms class. And we will defiantly see where it is we can help with maybe a few extra classes to do recaps on the things that we covered.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING