Facilitating the Geeky Moms Class

My name is Rene Parker and I am .... years old. I am one of the facilitators of the Geeky Moms class. It has been a pleasure to have been part of this for the past 10 years. Each year it gets more and more interesting and over the years while meeting all the women and being part of their journeys, it has been somewhat magical.

My highlight of the Geeky Moms class is learning to know all the new ladies (or girls like we call ourselves). We have fun every week and we are learning some interesting things even though it feels like we are just having some girl time. For the first week we introduced the ladies to RLabs Geeky Moms by having some pampering time and signing up to Gmail. For the rest of the weeks we continued with all Google Apps (videos, images, maps, etc). We are getting to the last week of Geeky Moms and we are still having lots of fun.

It is hard to think about only 3 things that others say about me as I think they can say many things. So let me choose only 3 for now:
1. Loves people
2. Loves sunshine and the sea
3. And definitely loves chocolate




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING