Im a Geeky Mom..!!!


My name is Wiesaal Booley-Jefferies. RLabs is such an AMAZING place.!!! If feel that many people look at me with disbelief...how can such a place exist...???!!! I call RLabs....an Oasis in Bridgetown. I drove into RLabs by accident..I was looking for Eros School which is further up the road. I had seen the word "RLabs" in the Peoples Post, our community newspaper. I never knew about the Wonderful work RLabs and everyone that works there does.  I was'nt able to sign-up for the 1st semester, but when August month arrived I came to sign-up for the Basic Computer course that was already fully booked. That however was "a blessing in disguise". I met Suzanne..a facilitator, and she assisted me with choosing an ideal course for myself. Geeky Moms was the perfect course for me to do. I love and enjoy the class!!! My Saturday mornings are so inspiring and fulfilling.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING