For my baby chocolate (Gabrielle)

My name is Sherri-Lynn Michael and I am 37 years old. I am not married and I have a 22 month old daughter. Her name is Gabrielle. This blog post is just about my dreams and aspirations for the future for myself and my daughter.

I have done a post like this a few years ago but time got away from me and here I am again with the same hopes and dreams. The only difference this time is that I am going to make it happen.

The first point of order is to learn to drive. That is top of my list of priorities. Next is to get a new job and that pays more and does not require overtime. I would like to give my daughter all the opportunities and support everything that she would like to do. And ofcourse to give her a good education. While all this is happening I will be getting myself a car.

As far as work is concerned I will be continuing my journey with Rlabs to learn more skills. My next course will be computers and Office Management. That will be a foot in the door for a new job.

I am so excited about this. So much to learn and so much to do. Watch this space...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING