Geeky moms class

Hi my name is Saziso ,l just want to share my story in this platform.The day l started my journey at Rlabs with Geeky moms class was mind blowing for me.The check in was so refreshing ,then we where  taken for massage it was indeed a wonderfully day.then the facilitator she is an amazing lady so patient with all the ladies always smiling even some of us where slow .


The knowledge l have gained in this geeky moms  class is so much and so helpfully in my life .In this  day and time young and old need the technology to know how to interact with the world .I have lent how to have a gmail account  how to send emails in a formal or informal way ,how to plan events using email,its so much good news in this  class l am so happy .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING