I was born into a God fearing family, I am one of five siblings. We were a normal happy and loving family where strong morals and values  were executed.
Dad's work often called him away from home for long periods and mom had to fill that vacuum. Sometimes things were not easy for her especially when it came to choices and decision making coupled with a mother's responsibilities. She would often express her emotions and thoughts to us substantiating with reasons. She always hoped and prayed that we would have spouses that would be there daily.

In our teen years dad changed job so that he would not loose out on quality family time. During this time and being at an age where we could ask questions he would discuss life as he knows it. This because he had widely traveled

High School then university together with community work followed until I got married and had two kids of my own. Prompted by my husband to exercise life long learning I registered with RLabs. Excited about entering the technology world (only ignorant one) I can now also join forces with them.

Kids excited too because soon they will rope me in to assist them on computer to do admin for their youth work in the community.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING