My Journey with R Labs

MY journey with R Labs is one of tremendous joy to me

I was introduced to R Labs via a friend, she mentioned the Computer Course, and me not being very
techno savvy decided to check it out.

The class was fully booked so  I took whatever was available, and that was Entrepreneurship,
I was completely blown away by how the Facilitator, Nathaniel, presented the class,it was way too short, but that made me hungry for more.

I then enrolled for the Personal Finance course, again I was not disappointed by Sharron Roberts
our Facilitator , explaining things on our level, alas the class was way too short as well

WhenSuzanne said she will teach us emails, I thought, but I can do emails , was I not pleasantly surprised to see all the things you can do , not just send off letters to someone, but also how to do it properly.
The class always has a vibrant vibe , and everybody wants the class extended.

Geeky Moms is just what I needed,yes I can email, but did not know I can do so many things with my email,Google Drive, Search,  etc...

By the way I'm 59, widowed and will seriously do other courses offered by R Labs,
They are really community orientated and the cost is very reasonable

They say give a man a fish and you feed him for a day , teach him to fish and you feed him for life.
Thank You R Labs  for just adding some spice to my life. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING