No Regrets

My name is Gasnat Francis I"m 45 years old ,I am married and have 2 sons age 19 and 22 years
I wish I could say live was easy , but what I can say I would not chance a single thing in my past

My mother past away when I was 19 years old ,it came as a big shock to me . My sister was 14 and
my 2 younger brothers was 7 and 9 years old. My father moved out of the house,6 months after my mother passed away . because he found someone new .I had to take care of my younger siblings

I do have 3 older brothers ,but they were already married and out of the house .I had to work for the house and had to take care of my sister and 2 younger brothers never new it was hard work .At a young age I worked for school fees and food and I missed my mother so much cause she was a good woman and was always there for me .So I tried my best to be there for them

Today that 3 kids are all grown up and have there own lives ,so there is no regrets and I thank God for my past I have learned a lot.Never look back move forward life is to short.Living in the past will make a person full of anger and not move forward in life
And who would have thought I would be part of a Geeky Moms class
We never to old to learn ,don"t ever look back enjoy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING