I Believe in myself

Hi my name is Naeemah Simons, I am 44 years old, I live by the saying you are never too old to learn. I went through a lot of difficult Challenges in my life.

My life was turned around a few years ago when I started to Believe in myself. I believe in the Power of my Creator and that gave the Power to be more in control of my Life, a Positive Mindset and Positive Goals.
I know what you might be thinking...what a Self consisted person I am.
Every person has a story to tell and my story is my Challenges and my Self Worth, which only made me a BETTER WOMEN I am today.
I wrote a book called; I am a Survivor and I very proud of it. It is not about the money, its about giving back to my self, my children, my family and the community. I love doing community work whether its children, adult, marriage counselling. I am a motivational speaker and always involved in community events.

Change starts with you and your outlook in life. Live life, be life, accepts life...your life might not always be positive but be strong, pick yourself up, brush yourself off, learn from it and carry on. Share your negative experience, to help others to help yourself. 




 

Comments

Anonymous said…
that should be everyones motto,because are never too old to learn.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING