my geeky moms experence

  My name is Kiesmiah   Melouw my first day at RLabs was  very excited   and so meting to look forward to because i have been in my own world at home chats looking to the world in a different way like being alone and nothing to do but for me its so nice to stand up in  the morning  to  go to rlabs.


I met some new Friend  and i learn more about the computer and what to do my email and how to search for pleases and how to past and do my research on places


Since  I start my own journey on goggle how to have a bio operation and all the information  and now that i have all the information  of this it make stronger  and my felling of it and my hole life style is going to chances and I'm going to have adiffernd way of looking  to food  and life .
 
 
Life is  a journey if y open yr eyes and y thank god for the day  . Y  are bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING