My journey at Rlabs

My name is Lindzay Naomi Gilbert and I am twenty five years of age. I have two beautiful daughters by the names of Logan and Jehaan. I'm very shy and quiet, I don't easily attach myself to people but being at Rlabs for the past few weeks has really brought out something different about me.


Our very first session was where we had to introduce ourselves with a dance and I was extremely shy but did it anyway. Unexpectedly we had manicures done and a 'lets chat' session where I met this beautiful young lady Natasha, we immediately clicked. 

On the first of spring we did our check-in outside, I had to remember the ladies names, shoe size and favourite food. I then sat at the computer and we did our Gmail accounts followed later on with emails. 

When you struggling the invigilator's are very kind and help full which made me feel so comfortable.  

I am very happy to be here at Rlabs, all the ladies that I've met thus far has only ever been nice to me. Throughout everything we did, the fun with our check-ins and chats in between with laughter I feel very inspired and definitely would encourage the next person to come and furnish themselves here at Rlabs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING