My Rlabs geeky moms experience

This is about my amazing experience at Rlabs so far.My great geeky moms experience.

At the beginning I was not sure to take the course as I was not sure what it was about.Then I came the first week and although I was feeling a bit under the weather,there was this immense jolly vibe.I just felt so relaxed and excited at the same time.We really got treated like the ladies that we were.

We had a meet and greet and mini Mani and just  chatted with the rest just to get to know each other a bit. As the weeks went we covered quite a few things like all the google apps and I really enjoy just playing with my PC and gaining the knowledge.

My all in all experience so far is just super awesome and I cant wait what is next and hopefully making a new friend or two.Before forgetting the facilitators are super awesome and always ready to assist with a smile,which just make my day worthwhile.


Comments

Unknown said…
Hey Moegsiena

It was nice meeting you in the Geeky Moms class

Regards,
Somaya Lawrence

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING