RLabs, Geeky Mom's Experience

My name is Somaya Lawrence. I just wanted to share with you my experience at RLabs and how it has changed my life. I'm a 48 year old mother of three teenagers. A stay at home mom by choice and I feel this is my time now.


I started at RLabs a few weeks ago and its the best thing I could've done to empower myself for future use. I've learnt so much already and its a "WOW" moment for me because I have such a better understanding now of computers. Everything works with technology now and I don't want to be left behind.

I have met so many people here with different experiences...good and bad. I feel so close to these women and we are like a little family now. I would recommend RLabs to anyone at any age at any level of education that they find themselves at in this point of their lives.

Education is key. Give it a go. You'll know what I'm  talking about.

Comments

Anonymous said…
so very true and education is key to anyone is is willing to learn.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING