Rlabs...a amazing place and space

Rlabs.. A amazing place and space.


I am Fatima a 57 year old professional nurse who is currently attending the Geeky Moms course. In my profession we have limited interaction with computers resulting in me not being  computer literate.I feel i am in the process of empowering myself and the fear of technology is subsiding from me.


The past few Saturdays mornings at Rlabs has been so inspiring to see so many ladies wanting to learn and thereby improving their lives in positive manner.Suzanne has been a absolute star making the classes fun and interesting and her positive energy is so infectious.The ladies assisting Suzanne in the  class has been so easy to approach and eager to help us


I feel inspired by what Rlabs is doing in  uplifting the community . I have worked in this area and am familiar with the socio economic struggles of the community, so this is a wonderful way to help the people living here and in the surrounds.

Long may Rlabs be successful in reaching out to those who want to empower themselves.

My heartfelt thanks to all who makes this academy a success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING