Cabin crew for airlines

Hello everyone ... my name is Aisha ..I always had a dream of becoming an air hostess

At the airport when my mom left for hajj many years ago ,
I was 16 years old. I was mesmerized by the cabin crew when they stepped off from their flight, dressed so chic. Dressed to perfection, straightened arms pill box slightly tilted an a certain air about them ,
I knew right away that was exactly what i wanted to become to earn a living ... travel the work and get paid.

I also knew i would excel at delivering the perfect safety demonstration .. that was my dream. but unfortunately it did not materialize .

Fortunately my baby daughter realized my dream an is living the good life travelling the world an we always sharing stories of her travels.

Thank you

yours sincerely

Mrs A. Harmon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING