Good day my name is Kashiefa age 34.


 having my own children made me c what a mothers gob is really about.  getting married was exiting..  being married  was very hard for me i tough that the abuse was never going to end.then i started with self love. meaning loving my self and standing up for myself.  getting divorce was the best thing that could have happened to me braking the chain off abuse. i really experience life like i never did before. but after all this I'm still standing strong. i always encourage my children no matter what u go true in like just makes u stronger .no matter what happens in life let it go. although its not always easy. and it doesn't matter were u come from, what matter is that, is were u heading  and were u going . it is also very sad to c how children and babies getting killed and how our future generation is killing themselves in gangsterism.. so what i realized is that example stars with me as a mother if I'm not gonna pray for them and b the best example they gonna b lost in this world.... so i few word off encouragement.....        never give up.... really like what u do........do some thing important........ work super hard......and no matter what happened in Ur past....... never ever let it determent Ur future.........


Thank you for time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING