Hi, firstly i would like to introduce myself. My name is Faheema Abrahams, I am a mother of four adult sons, divorced four years ago at age of fifty, after being married for thirty years and living a life of comfort. I would love to share my challenges with women that is going similar trials, with no experience of life outside my home, finding my way back into in the workplace or overcoming being ostracized by family for my decision to divorce.

My reason for divorce was that for the last ten years of my married life I was just breathing, no sense of purpose, no reason for getting out of bed. My kids were all adults and they did'n need me that much anymore. I wasn't allowed to work nor do any self improvement studies. Only thing i  was allowed to do was religious studies. The earth shattering event that changed the course of my life was seeing my son having a nervous breakdown, medically its called a pchycotic episode. My best friend, my confidant, the perfect child, the love of my life. When this  happened my first words why him, why not me? he has'nt lived yet, never even had a serious relationship with a girl, he just started he's career. My world came to a standstill and I had to make a decision to change or continue in this negative environment. 

2016 I joined Rlabs my first class with computers was moms 9.0. I knew this is where i would find my self esteem, self confidence back. Not long after that i found a job as an au pair, i have done numerous courses and still want to continue for as long as i can. I am a manicure and pedicure therapist on wheels as well as busy with my life coaching course. I encourage younger and older to never give up. Keep going in the ocean of motion that's where things happen in the movement. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING