Hi i am Verna,widower of ten years now.I have two beautiful talented daughters ages 21 and 12.           All single moms deserve a HIGH FIVE.

At the age of 48 i have found a fulfilling job which i thought was impossible.Always say 'through Him all things are possible.I am in the beauty trade and have the most amazing experience daily at my workplace.We all have our off days n our trials we go through daily but if i just lend an ear now and then to a customer or even a work colleague  it makes my day.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Women are really strong people and are rarely afraid to express themselves.What makes my day is when a lady comes into my shop all down and leaves there confident and happy.My pastime i am at RLabs cos i am confident i can do anything i put my mind to.Opening my own business is my dream.Music and dancing is in my genes and my kids have also inherited this which to me is awesome cos there is never a dull moment at home.I have also started taking up knitting as a stress reliever.Movies is my  downfall.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Life is what u make out of it.It can either make or break u.As ladies we ain't no quitters,Our struggles makes us stronger and we can face whatever lies ahead.We have so much to be thankful for and most important make a difference in someone else's life .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL WOMAN IS A TRIBE OF OTHER SUCCESSFUL WOMEN WHO HAVE HER BACK.                                                                                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING