I had a dream to become an air hostess. Being the age i am now i will never fulfill this dream.

I remember being in grade 10 (standard 8) and my guidance teacher applied for me to become a hostess. Unfortunately with failing the grade my mother said i must leave school and go work.
My mother asked my brother to get me a job where he was working at that time, which he did.

I was very disappointing then i decided to stay positive and set a goal for myself and go for it.
I did just that and started venturing into the sales world then into counselling etc.
I started doing some courses eg: home base, counselling and communication, domestic violence, pharmacy assistant, PASCAP, ECD, Office Management, First Aid, Project Management, Introduction to Computers, WOW {Western Cape on Wellness},{ Occupational Health and Safety, Small Business Management, and presently doing Geeky Moms } with RLABS. Also planing to do more courses.

My vision now is to open a daycare center for older persons because i worked as a counselor at a help line for 10 years. So my passion and heart beat is now for older persons

My son joined an athletics club 6 years ago and coach motivated us as parents to run as well. I then started running the cross country. A year later coach entered me to run the Park run. I think i have done about 10 runs thus far. I also love doing the big walks. I did a big walk last week Sunday and enjoyed it.

I will never stop learning.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING