Life is not that easy, it has got its ups and downs and it need you and you alone to take control of it. I would like tell a story of the journey to where I am now.

I am a married woman and I have four children. I am coming from East London and I moved to Cape Town in 1998. My husband was already here so I was coming to live with him. At first I was not here to stay I was visiting, but many things happened while we were here with my two kids that time. the circumstances force me to stay. My husband was not happy with my decisions and that was when I saw his true colours. He used to go and live us alone with the kids and come back the following day and when I asked him where he was he would beat me up and shout at me. At that time I was unemployed.

One day one of our neighbours introduced me to a small business as street vendor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING