Then And Now

Hi.This is Desiree Janeke here. A very enlightened person than i was a lot of years ago.

I have discovered that i am a very angry and hurt and confused person,and because i knew deep in my heart that that is not what GOD`S intention and plan is for me(at least not according to the BIBLE)I went on this very personal journey of discovery.I have been to numerous courses looking for answers. I just knew i must be Happy.And i anted to be Happy. My whole being was yearning for it.

I asked GOD to grant me the wisdom and understanding. Here goes,
from the bits and pieces i gathered so far.

It is all about LOVE!!!!

LOVE is when we want the best for each and every pers irrespective of creed or colour or race.Living heaven here on earth and helping that person get to heaven in the next life.Accepting each other for who and what we are because we cannot change the other person because GOD created us all in a unique way.

COMMUNICATE about the things that make us tick. We need to be able to talk about our DREAMS and GOALS and ASPIRATIONS no matter how impossible or crazy it might sound and the next person must be willing to listen and in every way possible help each other get there.Because we are different we will have different things. That is what makes it so unique. We can all be Happy irrespective of our differences.

So like i said i am still on this journey. Will chat again!!!!

Thank you for your time which is the most precious gift we can give each other.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING