MOTHERHOOD.


My name is Nurunisa Palleker. I got married when I was 28 years old. I fell pregnant on the
honeymoon and nine months later gave birth. While in labor trying to give natural birth I would clamp
my husband head under my arm, I thought I was going to strangle him every time I had a contraction.
Eventually, the doctor said they have to do an emergency cesarean. At that point, I did not care as
long as I can get out of this excruciating pain.


I woke up the next morning with no baby nor husband by me. Immediately the worse thoughts went
through my mind. I thought my baby must have been stillborn. I was in a complete panic when the
nurse brought this beautiful little baby girl with spikey hair looking like a red skin.


I immediately fell in love with this little girl and call her my babydoll. I had two boys after her but always
thank the almighty for granting “my soft landing”. She has been nothing but a pleasure and has never
given me a moment of worry.


She completed matric and is now a qualified radiographer at Vincent Palotti Hospital,


She got married on the 14th of October last year and have given birth to a beautiful baby girl on the
28th of July this year. I now call the baby my babydolly.


Even though giving birth to her was hard labor, it was a labor of love and well worth it. As I always tell
her, I fell in love with her when I saw her for the first time and that love had just gotten stronger over
the years.


May the almighty always protect and guide her and may her babydoll be a blessing to her as she has
been for me.


A Proud and Grateful Geeky Mom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING