Power and Empowering

Hi All I am Tazneem Willemse, and I started my journey with RLabs by chance.
I was actually looking for something for my 16 year old son to do as I wanted him to
do something other than sleep and watch television on a weekend.
I wanted him to have some other form of Brain Stimulation as well as mixing with other people that is not his family.

When we attend the orientation / open day, I learned that RLabs has such a diverse set of courses available for anyone no matter the age or gender or background. NO JUDGMENT 

What I am learning thus far is that I had no idea of how really diverse a group of people we are being introduced to. WOW.

There are no limits, we will put limits on ourselves.

I am learning something new every week, whether it is about how to do something new or about myself. IT IS LIBERATING.

I want my son to feel this liberating and to be empowered by what he learns, whether it be about the course he is attending or about himself or he learns something from mingling with the people that he is meeting.

I can only lead him by example... 

What I would like to leave you with is... We as mothers will always be there for our childrend and uplift them, in the process do not forget to uplift yourself as well and empower yourself.

This is my story for now, but as time goes on I will update you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING