Reaching My Dream

My name is Shirley Harris,I am a single mom and a recovering addict.
It has been a hard struggle,to get out of addiction with the support of my family
I went into treatment at a rehab.The time I spent there I have learned how
to deal with getting off the drugs by learning about relapse prevention,behavior management,
life skills and how to apply it in my daily life.Being in group sessions and one on one sessions
with my counselor has helped me to deal and apply it easy in my life.I have being introduced to 

The NA program of the 12 steps and meetings.I am currently an outpatient at New Journey Rehab in Lansdowne. I am enjoying my life in recovery and it is giving me the courage to come to rlabs to learn more new things to equip myself to do better in life and reach my dream.

Comments

Yasmine said…
thank you for sharing your powerful story.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING