Finding out about Rlabs was the greatest moment for me.
No more sleeping late on a saturday... instead re-awakening my
dormant brain!   I found out about Rlabs through my daughter"s friend.
I was very excited, also located quite close to where i live, i was pleasantly
surprised at the lovely,peaceful garden and the super friendly facilitators and
everyone associated with rlabs.
The teabreak was another surprise, as i was so excited, i had forgotten to
have breakfast!
I have done numerous classes since November 2018,and have inspired many others
to join Rlabs, especially when they were in a dead end job or
were unemployed because of no
funds to do any tertiary education.
Im happy to  have this opportunity to attend these Saturday classes
I feel part of Rlabs family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING