My amazing journey at Rlabs

I got introduced to Rlabs via U3A in Athlone a few months ago and what an amazing class.

I started off on the geeky moms program and because it has been years that I have worked on a computer, I discovered that am finding myself and that I have the potential to do better, by improving my skills.

The staff is amazing, extremely helpful and have all the patients in the world to assist you on your journey and this is what one needs in life because one starts to doubt yourself and low self esteem sets in.  I have become extremely confident again through the grace of the Almighty and can only wish them well and that they go from strength to strength.

I started by sending a email to my son abroad and he was thrilled by his moms attempt.  I must admit I wont mind doing the course over as I have missed out on 2 lessons, I even visited my old birth place in Walmer estate, by going on to google maps, truly amazing.  I am having so much fun and don't want to stop exploring.

I intend to also do other programs to educate myself. I want to thank everyone for their assistance in this journey.

Yours sincerely

Sadia van Niekerk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING