My wonderful experiences at RLabs


For the past 5 weeks I had attended the RLabs Geeky Moms class. It was a wonderful decision I had made because I realised that if one does not use what one has learned then it is very easy to forget the lessons
Besides the lessons  I had met some amazing people. Each of us unique in our own way. Checking in every morning is very therapeutic. Being able to relate to each other's feelings and stories. Sharing and empathising with each other. So often after sadness or hurts shared comes lightness and motivation. Encouragement to know that life goes on. Troubles shared are troubles halved.
Then there were the happy moments. Lots of laughter shared as well. Shy people who actually did a jig or two in front of the class. Very amazing changes.
Amongst the lessons we learnt were signing in to the Internet,Gmail, Google Docs, Translate,You Tube, Maps, Blogger and so many other sites.
Certainly I have learnt s much.
I know that I will miss our weekly gatherings.
I'm eternally grateful to God for this opportunity that RLabs has extended to me.
May the staff and volunteers of RLabs go from strength to strength and touch many more hearts and souls. In Shaa Allah (God Willing).

Comments

Hasmet said…
Hi Fatima Ely fully agreed, so true well done.
Tazneem said…
WOW you really hit the proverbial nail on the head with what you are saying about your experience.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING