Geeky Moms Appreciation

My name is Ziyanda Mbangi ,just an ordinary girl from Philipi seeking knowledge. I started at Rlabs geeky moms with little to no knowledge of the world we now know as google. Yes I knew the basics because I have had a gmail account for at least 5 years but I never really took the time to explore.

The journey at geeky moms has been nothing short of amazing with an amazing team of facilitators. They always say a women turns a house into a home and a group of strangers into a family and that is exactly what i have found here at rlabs. I have learned so much here and not just from the facilitators but from the group as well. One goes through life thinking they know how things are and then you come into the geeky moms space and this place just broadens your horizon. From having just an email account were I send and receive emails to discovering a whole lot more about what having a google account can actually do for one.

This has been an awesome journey and I really look forward to learning more and meeting more people through this platform. I for one actually love that we get this class on a Saturday morning because that is the one day in the week were I wake up and not know what to do with my life. And then boom, I find myself at Rlabs and no matter how bad my day started i always leave this place with better knowledge of things and a positive attitude because no matter how little time I spend here , it always gives me a better attitude and better perspective of things and the weekend. Sometimes a positive and good attitude is the one thing that can actually get a lot of doors opened and thanks to geeky moms I have friends I can call family

Comments

Emma Tchitembo said…
While I was reading your blog you reminded me how i love this course of Geekymom's

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING