I'm geekifying !

And so I write this marrying something I love with something I'm scared of. Words and people I love. That isnt so hard. What you see is mostly what you get. But tech...Yaw. Thats something I'm still hopelessly scared of. Until Rlabs...

In a few weeks I've moving my feelings meter and gauging the technoworld with a bigger heart.

My first visit to Phillipi was a gift of Location, location, lokayshini...
On my first day, my precious sister husband passed away the early hours of the morning. I arrived full and flustered but forced myself to come in to focus for both my Sister and I. As I arrived, and explained, my heart melted with the depth of understanding of the human experience. My facilitator Suzanne and Christine held my hands in a circle that held, comforted and reassured me. That set the tone for my next few weeks. 

Travelling was different, and thats another Blog...watch this space.
Given my brief, I will simply state that I  had a precious cultural immersion of  Isixhosa cctas and of course the brothers Lanie and the President in attendance. They know who they are. Both the facilitators and friendships  oiled the wheels of my learning. I was humbled in my process and quiet in my receiving and full in my heart.
And the geekymom googirl content opened my worldview. I'm still growing up that Googirl! yep punning on that Google!
 Its as if my windscreen  got wider and clearer with seeing this learning space in safety. Its gently opening my fierce fearing technoself. Gentle thula holding said my learnerself echoing my first Rlabs encounter...And now I'm Blogging! I've always wanted to write more than I talk. And those who know me, can testify. Now with geeky mom tools I'm edging into practice, into confidence, into expression... and its slow going, but the package of Hope through this training, love, resources and learning is gifting me voice...
And I'm so so inexpressably grateful... Now my kids born with their own geek and fully engaging learning can shift up in their fast lanes. Mammas finally doing her own driving...! AWEH.
I give thanks and praise to the One.
PS Bless the inspiration and the real lived examples of our lead facilitator and supporting sisters..May Rlabs continue this trajectory. Ahmen

Comments

Ziyanda said…
You have a way with words. honoured to have read your blog

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING