My encouragement to you...

Hey there everyone!!!

My name is Tracey Seragie and I live in Bridgetown, which is in the beautiful city of Cape Town. I am currently in matric at Pinelands High school, and I'm about to start with my final exams. Next year, I intend on doing a foundational course in Interior Design at College of Cape Town, and thereafter I plan to study Interior Design at Cape Peninsula University Of Technology. In the future, I plan on having my own company in the design industry, which would mainly render a service to people, but would also bring a smile to their faces, once the job has been completed. And yes, my goal is to eventually end up on " Top Billing" (LOL).

I would just like to encourage all the young people in our local communities to just stay in school and to be focused at all times. No matter what struggles and difficulties you go through as a young person, you should never let your daily problems get you down, and determine how your future will end up!

So I hope that my story would encourage at least one other person and never forget to always put your faith and trust in God. Be Blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING