Looking back to 2008

When i look back to 2008 the only word that comes to mind is WOW.

2008 has truly been an awesome year for me. It had its ups and downs but i can just give God the honour and the glory for carrying me through.

A few highlights of my year: For 6 years i was a debt collector harassing people for money but in May i started a new job doing admin support for debt counsellors so i can now help people who is over indebted and i just love it to bits. In August i started my own company outsourcing my admin skills to other debt counsellors. In September i went on some more admin training and in November i completed the debt counsellors course. By December i graduated at CPUT in Social Media for Social Change. And this was just a very few of the highlights of 2008.

So if God had all this planned for 2008 just imagine how excited i am to see what God has in store for 2009.

God Bless and have a blessed 2009.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING