Back again

I can't believe it !!! My last blog was in December 2008. Now why didn't I blog? To busy or to lazy.I am back now I will make time, maybe once a week.

I had a nice, peaceful holiday. I am a homely person and a family person love to have my family around me. I had my mother and aunt coming to me like twice a week. My three nephews also slept over and they just had a ball of a time. It was movies and games the whole day.

I had lots of" me time "and that was good. What I really enjoyed was going to Century City for lunch or cake and lots of it. I am now busy losing all the weight gained in the holidays.

Life is great and I am enjoying myself things are happening for me. God is faithful and He never goes back on His word, So I trust Him to work out things for me.
My husband is fine he is still at home and is just chilling out at home"I think he is misses his job "
His been a caretaker for 28 years it was hard for him it was a loss, very traumatic for him, me and the whole family.He has no hobbies but I am sure he entertains himself.
My son Mark has a job now he has been home for 2 years. He studied sound engineering could not find a job. He is now working as a barber and doing well. Cutting hair is his hobby, shows you your hobby can project an income.

What more can I say God is good. Till next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview