good week

This has been a very good 2 weeks for me because the first week my husband and I had a few days away from home, went for walks on the beach and also fishing, which I have come to love. I have my own fishing rod and I know one of these days I will be a professional fisherman, catching the big ones. When hubby and I came back I stayed home for two days, then went back with my three granddaughters and we stayed there another day. I had great fun with them. The Monday before school started they were bored again, then I took out all my baking ingredients and they had a ball baking banana cakes which Keesha made, and it tasted great and Kaylin made cupcakes which tasted just as great, the textures and the way they iced the cupcakes, with the help of Jade, looked very professional. We are expecting our first grandson on the 7th or 8th of May. Its gonna be great to have a grandson after all the granddaughters we've had. Gail took her sons and I took my three granddaughters to the movies last thursday. We went to watch Monsters vs Aliens. the kids were watching attentively but Gail and I slept through the whole movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview