my holidays

what a very eventfull holiday I had during the "easter" weekend! I went with my daughter and my grandson Carl and Amy to the zoo and cinema to watch Monsters vs Aliens. The children enjoyed themselves while watching the movie while I had a nice nap in the movies so we all had a good timeout. Dont speak about the zoo "oh how boring" Thats what I call daylight robbery, "paid" R200 to go in imagine for 2 children 2 adults. there was nothing to see except 2 monkeys 2 baboons 2 ostriches 2etc etc. nothing much to see and to add insult to injury my "ancestors' looked so "taartie"I didnt even recognise them. I think they were under some influence or other Ha Ha, anyway my holiday was something I will never forget.

Comments

rae goedeman said…
Pastor Jen ,did u pay so much 2 see our ancestors?Had a good laugh tho.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview