This Boy named Flippy

What is it that intrigues me about him? NO ,to be honest the word is Love him, not so much intrigue.Sometime in 2oo8 I started noticing this young man.As a mom with no sons,this boy, truely touched my SOUL. What is it about him?? First and formost, he loves Jesus beyond measure.Yes so does all the other young men there.SO? Is it his boldness? or HIS silent pain that sometimes touches my very core.That at times,it make me want to hug and smother him with motherly love. So eager to help even if the task seem so mundane.No! thats not it.Maybe its the way that he so easily bares his soul and not even feel self concious in his doings.Unlike so many others his age. Whatever one ask of him,his response is always positive.Why doesnt he? at times say, no or that he is not feeling up to it.Which I questioned, many a times,as a matter of concern.Then all he will say is, ,,Aunty its ok,. He sure amazes me all the time.At times he sounds grumpy but dont we all .Flippy!! who are you? The tenacity ,to restart your schooling ie grade 8.also blew my mind.So proud of you. What make,s it more awesome ,is how well you conduct yourself.Though in my eyes, you just a baby , who should still be nurtured by your mom and dad.Yet you seemingly stand tall amongst all.Such humble beginings ,allows your Spirit to anchor deep, bringing forth the loveable You.Flippy,Ive come to know. Thank you for allowing me into your sacred space.May the Spirit of God, prevail over you always. There are no duplicate fingerprints of yours throughout the universe...Unique...Yes You.Flippy.Godbless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview