babies

Children are a great gift from God. When you get married, the next step is always about having children. I had four kids in five years. I thought I would not be able to cope, but, that was also in the days when new moms had time for their kids. I just loved the idea of having children. As they got older, I played sports, and they all played a sport as well. my three girls and myself played netball, and my son played soccer. We played until they all left high school. A couple of years later they started having their own families. My eldest granddaughter is 14 years old, second one is 8yrs old, third one is 5yrs old, 4th one is 10days old.

NOW!!! I have just heard that there is another baby on the way, and they are now about 6 or 7 weeks into this pregnancy. I hope its a boy this time as well. I love all my grandkids so much.

I know God has blessed me with wonderful children, and grandchildren, and we as moms and grandma's need to nurture them and bring them up in the way of the Lord, so that the enemy cannot rob them of their future, because they are covered by His
blood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING