The positive crowd.

The Monday went very well at the Impact Centre. We had a full house people just came and enjoyed the morning. Three new ladies came to join the club, they felt welcome and thank us for the warmth and love they felt.
I met aunty Fiona on Saturday she was wearing her Impact tracksuit and was very proud . Her daughter complimented her and she made sure that her friends noticed her. Aunty Mabel phoned me the afternoon inquiring about her date for pampering. I asked her weither she wanted to reschedule she said "nie ek willie my voete verloor nie" Translating I dont want to lose my feet, meaning I want to keep my date. I had to give a little giggle when one lady said "I have sugar I have water I just need a tea bag " after I asked her about her health.
I hope and pray that God will keep me strong to enjoy my senior year as this lot they so eager and willing to do His will. They have lots of love and energy. They are a real blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING