Back to work

It's back to work our programmes are starting again.The ladies came in whenever they had time on their hands.I think the ladies actually missed the Impact centre.
I did not take time off because I want to take time off later in the year. Gail was very busy in the office, people just came for counselling, people need healing, people need the Lord!!!!!. My heart rejoices when I see a young lady leaving the centre with a smile on her face. People enter the centre down and out because of the pressures of life.I once was in their shoes with no hope but Jesus!!!! He turned my life around I feel good, safe and loved. I felt that I was just here on earth to be mocked, tortured, and stepped on.I hated everything about myself but Jesus!!!!!. I thought that I had no purpose that I was here to go through the motions. I was so wrong confused and looking down on myself.
Then Jesus came into my heart He sits on the throne of my heart. It was a few months after my twenty firfst birthday when I accepted Jesus as my personal Savior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING