Thanksgiving

I will lift up my eyes to the hills from where does my help come? If it was'nt for the Lord where would I have been.
This is a new day for me a day where I allow myself to live life to the full.I am wiser now I will not rush and be anxious for nothing. I always look out for people see to their needs and go the extra mile for them and thats good .It was in our devotions when one of our pastors had a word for the group at the centre.He spoke on thanks and thanksgiving and how we need to receive. There's sowing and reaping so you will get a harvest in due season if you bless you will be blessed. I could never be out there and think of myself, I gave of myself and of what I have.I now know how to receive always be thankful and thank God thank your family and friend. I have learnt to receive and allow others to love me and since Wednesday I have received two gifts.
Give thanks with a grateful heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING