Free Thursday

When I arrived at work on Thursday Pastor Jenny asked me whether I would like to take a day off. Well I did not take long to say "yes" and it felt good.
We were four ladies that pastor Jen invited with Jessica, Kathy and myself. Kathy first went to the shoe store and bought two lovely pairs of shoes. The we took a nice drive to N1 City for breakfast. I really enjoyed the fellowship and the feeling was great very relaxing.
We later went to the movies it was my second time in thirty years. The film was The Proposal I love every bit of it. I just sat back and relaxed.
I mentioned that I haven't been to the movies in years, my first movie that I went to was three or four years ago it was "Shall we dance". When I became converted that was in 1978 and at that time we were not allowed as Christians to go to the movies. I was so shocked when I first visited the move after all that time, firstly the sound was so loud I later heard it was surround sound.
Yes yesterday was good Jessica offered to buy ticket for a show at the Baxter but at our age I think we just had enough. We will be doing more of this next time we will plan ahead.
I missed the Impact center but it was fine Rae and Shameez did a good job with counselling. Our ladies are well equipped and in control well informed.
thank you pastor Jenny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING