THROUGH IT ALL

It feels so strange to be doing this ie creating a blog from the core of me.Thoughts come tumbling but nothing noted as somehow, something is sure amiss.A long spell of drought, of two months has passed. So where was I during all of this?. Ok there was a time of pain and barenness but how could I have allowed my soul to sink so low? Yes real rock bottom as they say,floating somewhere far and inbetween yet nowhere to be seen. No questions asked, no answers needed.was this my way of mourning a loss.How did I get thisfar?, Who carried me, for on my own...mind,spirit and soul was so blue or was it just emotions overriding me. Step by step you tested me,guiding,coding along lukewarm,warm and hot embers too.Someone directed...along the way .On my knees,no strength or feeling to pray,yet at the bottomless pit I didnt stay.Battles of the mind was everyday. or a form of depression they would say. How could this be me? I always had strength to face day after day...was I alone in all of this? Yes... You knew best, for through it all,you took my hand,eased the pain,softly whispered..... I will make you whole again... On my feet I started praising You again.This transformation,I do now know, has raised me to another dimension, as only You will know . Grey and unnavigated as my lifesway may have seemed,its a road that is destined by Some One that knows me...Thank You Father God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING