WHY NOT WAIT?...TIME!

The most eery thought just crossed my mind,in such a way that cold shivers enveloped me.Are we, the human race responsible for the express train of time, going fullsteam ahead into the future? Yes time waits for no man but the reality of it truely boggels my mind.It is biblical described,that the tongue, which has the softest bone in the body has the most lethal affect on our lives..Scary!! We are accountable for what we speak into the universe...casting your bread on the water.Ok! we are all aware of this but what struck me as so uncanny is, how many times in our lives have we wished the time away ie oh!I wish it was Friday,wish God will come through for us TODAY, wish this wish that. Also, if only it was morning,if only they were still here etc.These are wishfull thinking, of which the whole human race stands accuse of... even we christians. God and only God,the Sovereign Ruler of the universe, bears witness to TIME.So what scars me, is the fact,this year,2009,is rapidly drawing to an end...When I awoke one morning, it was the begining of a new year ie 09...hardly 40 winks and the year has six weeks left.Voids everywhere..WHERE HAS TIME GONE? So these thoughts,scary,uncanny, as it may seem...even call it what you like but just dont wish upon it...Is time being wished away by the power of the tongue?..therefor the RUSH. Looking back though,glee surrounds me,for eleven months later, I have acquired the art of blogging ie in a shorter space of time,more at ease and faster thumb typing,...Wouldnt for the love of time ,want to be at that stressfull space again..PARANOID me?? January 09..Race on Time!...What about oldage?..not too far off though...slow,slower and slowest...till the end of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING