Into The Future

There is nothing in this world that gives me so much joy and wholeness than helping the younger generation to attain their most hidden gifts in life and encouraging them along the way. There,s such a tingle in my spirit when I look at the teens of the City Mission school,most of whom are from backgrounds beyond dysfunctional,struggling to get some sort of recognition or even a simple word of encouragement.Yes all these factors, disturbs my spirit, as the traumas they face in this era are phenomenal,unlike myself and others of my generation who were reared unmarred ,free and playfull, yet protected by our parents,siblings and neigbours alike. The new project ie Social Media,as a basic lifeskill to these teens, should surely boast their ego,s. They looked proud and enriched as they took their first step in setting up a personal email account,of which most of them never heard of or even conquering their fears of controlling the mouse.The atmospere was so pleasant as the youngmen of Rlabs assisted them.Lots of giggling and joyfullness were around as they sat at the laptops with so much pride. Im so expectant of them as I know lots of their inner beauty will be revealed as they progress in this new venture.I should know, as I experienced the same sensations a year ago.... being of age was no disadvantage or obstruction.Loved every bit of it, even laughing at my ignorance then.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great Post as usual Aunt Rae. Keep up the great work you doing with the girls.
rae goedeman said…
thanks anon,just a bit disappointed in myself as the blog,s late...ph repaired now.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview