Another day, Another blog

Good morning all, I hope you all had an awesome week. Once again all my praise and thanks goes to God my Saviour. This week has been a great one. God has just taken me to another level with Him and I am so grateful for that.
My husband arrived home safely on Tuesday afternoon. He was sick on his trip out of the country, but God has healed him completely. He is safe and sound at home with the boys and me.
My boys are such a joy. They lift me up from the times that I might not be feeling good but just looking at them brings so much joy to me and I just thank God for blessing me with them.
Work has been very trying this week but once again God carried me through the week. It seems like every time God once to take you some where the enemy comes and tries to steal it from you. All the enemy does is rob, steal & destroy but with Jesus in my boat I can smile at the storm. For I know I serve a God of the impossible.
I was sharing my testimony with someone in the week and I told her I never felt comfortable with sharing my testimony. reason being is because the devil always made me feel ashamed about it, but when I told her she could relate to my testimony as there were some of the things I went through that I went through as well. I always felt, why did I have to go through all of this things but God knew why, so I can be an encouragement to others.
now I don't feel ashamed of my past as God has delivered me and I know I will never return to the broken life I once lived.

God has set me FREE and I am forever grateful to Him.

Thank you Jesus for my life and that I can be a blessing to others.
I LOVE YOU JESUS

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
Encouraging other always helps us look past our own needs and what we go through.God will uplift you everytime you share your testimony.God bless
Mel-Butterfly said…
Thank u Jacky. God bless u

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING