Just being me "a mom"

Just yesterday I asked my daughter if she liked living in the house that we are living in and she looked surprised at me and flipped the question back at me. I then responded by saying yes but that I sometimes feel left out because I'm a stay at home mom. I'm forever doing everything for everybody but very seldome things are done for me.I know I may sound silly but I clean,cook,nurse,teach and more.Everybody in the house has their own room and I don't have a space of my own which I can say is mine.I love my family to bits because God has blessed me with them. Thank you Lord

Comments

Anonymous said…
Now that is being a super star! You are an amazing mother and woman. so now you have your own space to blog and share what's on your mind. Happy mother's day for tomorrow

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING