myself

I'm Pheliswa Xesi, dark in coplection
my wieght is 75 and my heightis 1,7
I grew up in Eastern Cape in one of the most poorest village
Grew up there is no electricity no taps we used to fetch the water in the river and used fire to cook food. I went to high school and I used to work 9 - 10 km before I reached school it was very bad for because I reached school tired already and I have at the same time put my whole effort to my books. Winter time was terreble because it used to snow and become very cold.In summer if its raining hard we used to work long distances because the rivers used to be flooded or took off our clothed half nacked and cross the river because it was very far it was plus minus 18 km and we have to leave our homes early in the morning if we want to reach school before 07H45.
My first day to the city in Cape Town I was like in a foreign land too many people, big buildings,trains, street lights and e.t.c. I did know how to use electri appliances. I remember putting a enamel plate in the micro wave after that it was like there was a bomb in the house I felt vey embarssed. That is my short story

Comments

Anonymous said…
very interseting story you have here. welcome and glad you are part of the sessions.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING